"I still remember the way my stomach flipped when I first saw her. I tried so hard to keep it cool, but goddamnit she was beautiful."
The one time Zelena helped Henry with his Halloween costume:
- Henry: Aunt Zelena, can I ask you a question?
- Zelena: Sure.
- Zelena: Well, that was a pretty easy question.
- Henry: *rolls his eyes* That wasn't my question.
- Zelena: *smiles* Go on.
- Henry: Can you help me with my Halloween costume?
- Zelena: Sure, what do you want to be?
- Henry: The Hulk!
- Zelena: *grins* I think I have an idea...
- *a few hours later*
- Emma: Regina, I'm sure Henry's fine.
- Regina: I know but he usually asks me to help him with his costume.
- Emma: *kisses Regina's cheek* How about you help me-
- Emma: *leans in and whispers* -out of my costume?
- Regina: *smiles*
- Henry: Hi moms!
- Emma: Hey, ki-
- Emma: Whoa. Why are you green?
- Henry: Aunt Zelena helped me with my costume. Now the green won't wash off!
- Regina: Zelena!
- *off in the distance*
- Zelena: *laughs*
Track Title: Defying Gravity
Artist: Idina Menzel/Kristin Chenoweth
One of the few things I haven’t minded about Frozen's success is the fact that it's helped Idina Menzel make a stronger leap from stage-fame to more mainstream-fame than the film version of RENT or her stint on Glee did.
Still, while “Let it Go” is a decent song - largely because of Idina’s powerhouse voice - it’s basically a poor man’s “Defying Gravity”.
So those of you who love “Let it Go” but have yet to hear the original Broadway recording of “Defying Gravity”, listen and experience a powerful, life-changing eargasm.
Happy 55th Birthday, Emma Thompson! (April 15, 1959)
Why I ship Swan Queen: a summary
- otp: how to get this savior to taste my forbidden fruit?
- otp: you have no idea what I'm capable of
- otp: sheriff swan
- otp: madam mayor
- otp: you’ll punish me?
- otp: she's not dying
- otp: it's complicated
- otp: I invited her
- otp: thank you for inviting me
- otp: emma I'm sorry
- otp: I know her
- otp: I believe her
- otp: you may not be strong enough but maybe we are
- otp: we did it
- otp: yes we did
- otp: hey
- otp: where’s regina?
- otp: our magic
- otp: our son
- otp: she's important isn't she?
- otp: my gift to you is good memories
- otp: you would do that?
- otp: I knew you were telling the truth
- otp: I always know when you're lying
- otp: trust me
- otp: I'll call regina
- otp: just be careful
- otp: it's inside you emma
- otp: look at all this potential inside of you
So many people requested Disney!PotO, so being the original person that I am I made a Beauty and the Beast crossover.
My idea for a backstory would be that Erik used to be this perfect, multi-talented genius who only used his talents to hurt others and thus was cursed. He can only break the spell by using his gifts to help somebody find theirself and improve their life. Then he becomes Christine’s angel of music and helps her find her voice again and overcome her father’s death etc. etc. They fall in love. Drama happens. But they get a happy ending.
Rumpelstiltskin…the ladies man of OUAT
I know I am not the best at photoshop but I had to try, for Swen <3
An infinite stream of cats is just what you need right now
Tattoo blog! Check it out :)